Want to add yours? You can use username BarCamp2012 and password Boston7 to edit this page.
- Brett's recap of BarCamp day one.
- Chris Strauber's BarCamp 2012 summary.
- Mr. Rob's session-by-session recap of BarCamp Boston 7.
- Ben Rubenstein's summary of the "Food and Tech Potluck" session and follow-up thoughts on it.
- Lisa Green's notes and photos from the weekend.
- Amit's BarCamp experience + photos on the Mashery Dev Blog.
- Jim Spencer's great pics of NERD and the end of BCB7.
- Instagram photos from Alwyn Velasquez: Shirt Namebadge discussion organizers discussion 2 session being added
- Mashery's Intro to APIs talk
- Brett's schedule board and sessions photos
- Great photo of Saturday's schedule
- Future of APIs session overflows, fills the hall
- Morning crowd for plenary session
- Wiiiiiiide angle pic of morning crowd
- Giant crowd as scheduling opens
Slides & Session Notes
- HTML & CSS Cross-browser best-practices
- Building Web Services with Erlang
- Getting Started with HDR Photography
- * Christopher Schmidt's notes from the session
- Comparison table from the Stack Wars session
- Great UX for Startups and Products
- Engineer to Product Manager: How? Why? A Discussion notes
- User Experience Design slides
Other Special Things
- BarCamp of Thrones - The first place programming contest winners!
Last but not least, remember that we have 125+ jobs and internships rounded up for you. We'll be tweeting about updates to this, other great events, and misc geeky goodness for those who follow @BarCampBoston!